Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Vegan Deliciousness....

Tonight I finally found a really good dinner recipe.  I was leery at first, but it turned out really well, so I thought I would share! 

Last week, while grocery shopping at Kroger, I stumbled upon this package of tofurkey sausage.  It was on sale, so I thought Why not? Tonight I cooked Spinach pasta that was made with artichoke flour.  I then chopped up the sausage into bite size pieces and put it in the skillet.  I added a small amount of olive oil, fresh garlic, and chopped red pepper.  I sauteed it for a few minutes while the pasta cooked.  I drained the pasta and tossed it into the pan with a little vegan butter, garlic salt, and cracked pepper.  The end result?  Really, really good...



I did 3.9 miles at Kess Park last night, and it felt really good.  I listened to a lot of Christian music and had some quality prayer time....it was nice, and I realized just how much I have missed running outside!  Welcome back Spring!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment